UNIBEN Part-time Admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIBEN Available Part time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 7.00 am June 1, 2021, and 12.00 midnight July 15, 2021. The procedure for the 2020/2021 application is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on myuniben Portal
4. Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed
5. Click on ‘Start a new application’, read the instruction and click on ‘continue’
6. Fill in your personal data and select ‘ Programme Type’, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
7. Click on ‘Pay with Card’ to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fees of N12,050.00 for degree and certificate programmes, and N12,500.00 for diploma programmes (the fees exclude other charges for Portal Services of N2,000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional ‘Email Address’.
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR ‘1×1’ COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
9. Preview and double-check your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
10. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your details. Candidates should go back online on July 30, 2021 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Entrance Examination and other information.
NOTE: that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed during the screening.
The application website closes on July 15, 2021 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than July 15, 2021 to be eligible to sit for the Entrance Examination which shall be computer-based).
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University website: www.uniben.edu
To qualify for the Entrance Examination into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details, including biometrics, at a JAMB-approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3,500
Share This Post:
FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fee Calendar 2021/2022 Session
The FUBK postgraduate tuition fee schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session is available for new and old students.
See Updated FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fees Below!
FUBK PG Tuition Fees for Masters Students
1. New students (master’s program) 125,000 N per semester
2. Returning students (master’s program) N 80,000 per semester
FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fee for Pgd Fee Students
1. For students in PGD costs from 125,000 N per semester
2. Students returning to DPI from 80,000 N per semester
Thank you very much for reading this article, we really appreciate it. We hope you liked it, if you liked it, share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. To share is to love.
FUWUKARI Postgraduate Tuition Fee Schedule 2021/2022
IAUE qualification test for graduate students with a GPA of 4.5 and above
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has decided to conduct a qualifying test for all graduate students for the year 2021 on a cumulative grade point average of 4.5 points and above.
Concerned that certain factors may have influenced the first-class degrees obtained by some students, the Senate of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education at its statutory meeting on Wednesday July 28, 2021 decided that all students graduate for the year 2021 on a cumulative grade point average of 4.5 points and above should make themselves available on Thursday August 5, 2021 on the main campus of the ICT Center by 11:00 a.m. for a qualifying test.
The Senate made this decision as part of the measures to ensure that these students deserve the status of first-class diploma thus obtained. It is therefore advisable for all concerned to come to the ICT Center for the qualification test in their own interest.
The Senate, however, approved the results of the unaffected students as presented by the deans of the faculties of business studies, education, humanities, natural and applied sciences, social sciences, vocational and technical education.
The President of the Senate and Vice-Chancellor of the IAUE, Professor Ozo-Mekuri Ndimele, praised the Faculty of Business Studies and the Faculty of Education for reporting their results on time and urged others to follow suit.
The Dean of the Postgraduate School, Professor Godspower Irikana, also presented the results of the 2017/2017 PhD, 2018/2019 PhD, 2018/2019 MSc, MPhil 2019/2020 and PGD and PGDE 2019/2020 students. Of the 240 results presented for the studies of the Faculty of Business, 224 students passed, 5 students failed with 11 pending results.
For the Faculty of Education, 224 results were presented, among which 221 students passed, 2 students failed and 1 pending result.
The Faculty of Human Sciences presented 41 results among which 40 students passed, 1 student however failed.
78 results were presented for the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, among which 75 students passed, 3 students failed.
The Faculty of Social Sciences presented 54 results, including 52 successful students and 2 pending.
The Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education presented 16 results, of which 15 students passed and 1 pending result.
In total, 653 results were presented by the dean of the postgraduate school, of which 627 students passed, 11 failed and 15 are pending. The Senate approved the results as presented by the dean of the PG.
The Director of the Continuing Education College, Professor Samuel Amaele, presented the graduation results for 2019/2020 and the additional results which the Senate also approved. The Senate also approved his request to make the local government area of Ahoada East and Bori centers of study for better development of human capital.
The Senate approved the request for an external examiner for the Graduate School of Business presented by Professor Joseph Kinanee.
Professor AM Onyeozu is now head of the adult education department. The Senate approved his appointment as head of the new department.
Members of the Faculty of Business Studies present at the Senate meeting were delighted to have been mandated by the Senate to immediately occupy their new building.
The owners of stores in the new paradise were also mandated by the Senate to occupy their stores.
If you think this post can be useful to someone else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for that (easy to use too)!
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021