Have you been searching for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (Screening Form)? UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration Portal? or have you been asking; Is UNIABUJA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? Is University Of Abuja Post UTME Form Out?.
If you are interested in the University Of Abuja, UNIABUJA post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session then this post you are currently reading is for you.
On This Page, We’ll Look At The Following;
- Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Out?
- Will UNIABUJA Write Post UTME 2021?
- Who Can Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME?
- How Much Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form?
- How Can I Get UNIABUJA Post UTME Form?
- What Is The Date For UNIABUJA Post UTME 2021?
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Closing Date
At the end of this post, you will get to know the Price of the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form for 2021, how to apply for the University of Abuja Post UTME/Aptitude test exams, things you need to know about the UNIABUJA Post UTME Exams, and how to pass UNIABUJA post UTME.
Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Out?
The University Of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 is NOT YET OUT!
However, we shall update this page once it’s Out, for your own interest bookmark this page so as to know when the University of Abuja Post UTME Form for 2021 will be out.
Will UNIABUJA Write Post UTME 2021?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) will conduct Post UTME Exams for 2021/2021 Candidates who chose the University as their first choice of institution in the just concluded UTME.
Who Can Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME?
General Eligibility to Buy UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Are as Follows;
- All Direct Entry and UME candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME Exams.
- UNIABUJA MUST be Your First Choice Of Institution.
- See UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks for 2021 Here.
- Check out UNIABUJA Admission Requirements for 2021
- See UNIABUJA Catchment Area Here.
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
Are you eligible for the University of Abuja Post UTME Application? If Yes, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply.
How Much Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form?
The cost of purchasing the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME screening form for 2021 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
How Can I Get UNIABUJA Post UTME Form?
See How To Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021;
- Go to https://www.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Via UNIABUJA Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the UNIABUJA Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the UNIABUJA Post UTME exams date to be announced.
What Is The Date For UNIABUJA Post UTME 2021?
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME/Aptitude test exam date for 2021 will likely be announced from 28th October 2021.
We shall update this page as soon as there is any update concerning the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Closing Date
Please note that the University Of Abuja Post UTME Portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid-night on Wednesday, 29 November 2021.
- About University Of Abuja
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIABUJA
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Gain Admission With A low JAMB Score
- UNIABUJA Catchment Area
- What Are The Requirements To Enter A University?
- UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark
- Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Admission?
- Less Competitive Courses In UNIABUJA
- Courses Offered in UNIABUJA
The post UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (Screening Form) appeared first on School Guardian .
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021