Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Centre for Part-time and External Programmes (CEPEP) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The following courses are available in the underlisted Colleges:
A. College of Specialized and Professional Education
- B.Ed. Adult Education
- B.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Educational Technology
- Library & Information Science
B. College of Vocational and Technology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics.
C. College of Humanities
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Fine and Applied Arts.
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) French.
- A. (Ed.) English Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba.
D. College of Sciences and Information Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
E. College of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management.
General Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for Part-Time Bachelor’s Degree Programme for both 100L and Direct Entry Candidates are as follows:
5 YEARS PROGRAMME
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level) or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings and National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) for Vocational courses only.
DIRECT ENTRY: 4 YEARS PROGRAMME (Vacation and Weekend)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level with passes in two subjects and OND/HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Lower credit. Cambridge (A’ level) Certificate with passes in at least two subjects and Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUBEB) with passes in at least two subjects are required in addition to (1) above for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only in addition to 1 above.
* A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses.
Special Courses Requirements.
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counseling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Share This Post:
FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fee Calendar 2021/2022 Session
The FUBK postgraduate tuition fee schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session is available for new and old students.
See Updated FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fees Below!
FUBK PG Tuition Fees for Masters Students
1. New students (master’s program) 125,000 N per semester
2. Returning students (master’s program) N 80,000 per semester
FUBK Postgraduate Tuition Fee for Pgd Fee Students
1. For students in PGD costs from 125,000 N per semester
2. Students returning to DPI from 80,000 N per semester
Thank you very much for reading this article, we really appreciate it. We hope you liked it, if you liked it, share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. To share is to love.
FUWUKARI Postgraduate Tuition Fee Schedule 2021/2022
IAUE qualification test for graduate students with a GPA of 4.5 and above
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has decided to conduct a qualifying test for all graduate students for the year 2021 on a cumulative grade point average of 4.5 points and above.
Concerned that certain factors may have influenced the first-class degrees obtained by some students, the Senate of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education at its statutory meeting on Wednesday July 28, 2021 decided that all students graduate for the year 2021 on a cumulative grade point average of 4.5 points and above should make themselves available on Thursday August 5, 2021 on the main campus of the ICT Center by 11:00 a.m. for a qualifying test.
The Senate made this decision as part of the measures to ensure that these students deserve the status of first-class diploma thus obtained. It is therefore advisable for all concerned to come to the ICT Center for the qualification test in their own interest.
The Senate, however, approved the results of the unaffected students as presented by the deans of the faculties of business studies, education, humanities, natural and applied sciences, social sciences, vocational and technical education.
The President of the Senate and Vice-Chancellor of the IAUE, Professor Ozo-Mekuri Ndimele, praised the Faculty of Business Studies and the Faculty of Education for reporting their results on time and urged others to follow suit.
The Dean of the Postgraduate School, Professor Godspower Irikana, also presented the results of the 2017/2017 PhD, 2018/2019 PhD, 2018/2019 MSc, MPhil 2019/2020 and PGD and PGDE 2019/2020 students. Of the 240 results presented for the studies of the Faculty of Business, 224 students passed, 5 students failed with 11 pending results.
For the Faculty of Education, 224 results were presented, among which 221 students passed, 2 students failed and 1 pending result.
The Faculty of Human Sciences presented 41 results among which 40 students passed, 1 student however failed.
78 results were presented for the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, among which 75 students passed, 3 students failed.
The Faculty of Social Sciences presented 54 results, including 52 successful students and 2 pending.
The Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education presented 16 results, of which 15 students passed and 1 pending result.
In total, 653 results were presented by the dean of the postgraduate school, of which 627 students passed, 11 failed and 15 are pending. The Senate approved the results as presented by the dean of the PG.
The Director of the Continuing Education College, Professor Samuel Amaele, presented the graduation results for 2019/2020 and the additional results which the Senate also approved. The Senate also approved his request to make the local government area of Ahoada East and Bori centers of study for better development of human capital.
The Senate approved the request for an external examiner for the Graduate School of Business presented by Professor Joseph Kinanee.
Professor AM Onyeozu is now head of the adult education department. The Senate approved his appointment as head of the new department.
Members of the Faculty of Business Studies present at the Senate meeting were delighted to have been mandated by the Senate to immediately occupy their new building.
The owners of stores in the new paradise were also mandated by the Senate to occupy their stores.
If you think this post can be useful to someone else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for that (easy to use too)!
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021