Igbajo polytechnic HND admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is available now on sale. NYSC has approved Igbajo Poly HND graduates for mobilization.
Igbajo Polytechnic, a community-owned Polytechnic in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun and accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its HND Programmes as indicated below:
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Science
- Physics Electronics
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission – Entry Requirements
- As in ND Courses [See: Igbajo Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements]
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic HND Form
SALES OF FORMS –HND Application Form – N9,500.00
To Apply for our 2021/2022 ADMISSION
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
For further enquires pls call:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021