Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI registration and clearance procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) that the authorities of the institution have released the registration and clearance procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUWUKARI Clearance & Registration Procedure for Freshers
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
SEE ALSO: FUWUKARI Admission List.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
- Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
Recommended: FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Which Universities Are Under ASUU?