Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, FPTB admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e ND)
- Select your admission stream
- Then click on the “Display List” button.
Candidates successfully admitted into FPTB ND programmes are advised to:
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
The total fee you are expected to pay is: School Fees: 26,000.00
ALTERNATIVELY, FPTB prospective ND students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FPTB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021