Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too. The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from Tuesday, 8th September 2020 (please, note that there will be no examination).
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry, e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY.
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘Create Account‘, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (1-13 above) to verify payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th July 2021 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Deadline: 16th July 2021.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021