Babcock University (BU) is now selling application forms for its 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise. See the admission requirements and how to obtain Babcock University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See also: Babcock University School Fees Schedule.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2021 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- · Click the button to save the form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Babcock University Post UTME Centres & Dates
|S/N||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||POST UTME DATES|
|1||OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021