American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for AUN postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: AUN Postgraduate School Fees Schedule.
American University of Nigeria Postgraduate Courses
School of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at AUN is designed as a bridge program for graduates whose first degree is a non-business related major.
- Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a professional business degree designed exclusively for aspiring business executives who desire to advance their career opportunities and expertise.
- Business Administration (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration program is designed to provide graduates with the requisite training in business administration.
- Business Administration (PhD)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration program prepares graduates for success both in the global business environment and academia.
School of Information Technology & Computing
- Computer Science (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science program is designed to provide computer science graduates opportunities to expand and advance their knowledge base on foundational and applied topics in computing.
- Information Systems (M.Sc.)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems program is designed to prepare students for the contemporary sophisticated and competitive digital world.
- Master of Information and Communication Science
The Master of Information & Communication Science (MICS) program is a terminal professional degree in the information and communication area of specialization.
- Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies
The Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies (MTWT) program is a terminal professional degree in the telecommunication and wireless technologies field.
- Computer Science (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science program is designed for students who have a particular interest in advancing either an academic or industrial career in computer science.
- Information Systems (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Information Systems program prepares students for a grounded understanding of the theory and application of information technology in the core areas of computer science, management information systems, and interdisciplinary informatics.
AUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The Office of Graduate Admissions determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards.
A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division).
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form – (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate
How to Apply for AUN Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
For any queries about the application process, please contact the Admission Team:
GRADUATE: (+234) 0705-449-2275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to know if you are to write 2021 JAMB supplementary exam
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that it has concluded plans to conduct the JAMB supplementary exam for 2021 UTME candidates o August 6th, 2021. According to JAMB, candidates that are to take the supplementary exam has been notified already.
For the benefit of the doubt, we have decided to explain how candidates can tell if they are to take part in the supplementary exam or not.
How to know if you are to write the JAMB supplementary exam
The rescheduled candidates are in the following categories:
1. Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration exercise and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
2. Few candidates who encountered peculiar biometric verification problems, or who failed biometric verification on the examination date (and were recaptured) but were not allowed to partake in the examination. (Adequate screening arrangements have been made to reverify such claims and any candidate found to be involved in any form of impersonation will be identified for prosecution).
3. Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB.
4. Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
5. Candidates who are able to print out their supplementary exam slip. The truth is that even if you fall into any of the categories above but you are unable to print your supplementary exam slip, it simply means that JAMB has not shortlisted you for the supplementary exam and hence, you are not qualified for the exam. If you are yet to print your JAMB supplementary slip, CLICK HERE to do so.
Share This Post:
JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism
ADMISSION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) scholarship program 2021
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021/2022
EDUCATION4 weeks ago
Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme 2021
ADMISSION3 weeks ago
PTDF scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2021/2022
NEWS4 weeks ago
Parliament approved allowances for Presidential spouses – Oppong Nkrumah
EDUCATION3 weeks ago
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021